Sunday, November 14, 2010

Advent Conspiracy

Last year I accepted a challenge to give in a different way at Christmas. Rather than spend money and time searching for "perfect" material gifts I would use that money and put it towards worthy causes in the name of those I wanted to honor at Christmas time. They still received something from me at Christmas, joy. To continue this new tradition I have set up a First Giving advocacy page specifically for Living Water International. Visit my site and learn about this amazing organization. Pray about giving. If you had any intention of spending money on me this Christmas, my wish is for it to go here.

www.adventconspiracy.org has other wonderful ideas for giving and serving this Christmas season. Consider the challenge, watch some videos, read the blog, and put a plan into action of how you can help others see and feel the true meaning of Christmas.

His birth was an act of love, revolutionary love. Honor your King with acts of love.

If you would like more information about Living Water International please visit their site at:
http://www.water.cc/

No comments:

Post a Comment