Friday, January 15, 2010

whirlwind

I am really glad I made the most of my break and the free time I had without school responsibilities. Once my week of classes started two weeks ago I have been caught up in the busy-ness of being a student teacher. I absolutely adore my new students and my mentor teacher but with the neverending to-do list consuming my thoughts I have neglected my Lord. I have not fought for my quiet time.

Well, Friday came and after eating dinner and collapsing on the couch I attempted to work on one of the many pending assignments. I was completely exhausted and after loosing focus more times than I can even remember I came to a realization. Even though my quality time with God isn't a percentage of my grades at school it is vital for my spiritual life. And when I checked my priorities and rearranged them to what they should be, what I desire them to be, spiritual life definitely ranks higher than school.

My Beloved is jealous for me and I should not keep Him waiting any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment